CT1 Orthopaedic Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 4 (2017/18)
Date: June 06, 2018
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee comments from previous sessions
- Fantastic Course!
- Very good session - good ratio of Trainers / Trainees, time to
learn, opportunity to discuss techniques
- Excellent cadaveric practical, found very useful regarding
- Excellent session. Very much looking forward to the next
- Well organised - very useful for orthopaedic rotation
- Surgical approaches on cadaveric specimens very useful, great
opportunity to learn and ask questions outside of the pressures of
normal theatre sessions
- Excellent practical resourses. Mixture of theory &
practical skills. Excellent, encouraging Tutors
- Most useful for development as a Surgeon - practical aspect
with demonstration of anatomy on cadavers & different
- Excellent session, relaxed and informal which encourages
questions to be asked and enhances learning
- Great session, learn alot!
- Relaxed atmosphere - good learning environment
- Excellent session - I look forward to the next!
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Announcement of new SSTP Leads from 2018
ROBOTIC TRAINING IN THE UK
DAVINCI ROBOTIC TRAINING
LEADING CONSULTANT UROLOGIST INVITED TO BUCKINGHAM PLACE
Leading Consultant Urologist invited to Buckingham Palace
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\EventPanel.xslt