CT1 Orthopaedic Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 4 (2018/19)
Date: June 12, 2019
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee comments from previous sessions
- Fantastic Course!
- Very good session - good ratio of Trainers / Trainees, time to
learn, opportunity to discuss techniques
- Excellent cadaveric practical, found very useful regarding
- Excellent session. Very much looking forward to the next
- Well organised - very useful for orthopaedic rotation
- Surgical approaches on cadaveric specimens very useful, great
opportunity to learn and ask questions outside of the pressures of
normal theatre sessions
- Excellent practical resourses. Mixture of theory &
practical skills. Excellent, encouraging Tutors
- Most useful for development as a Surgeon - practical aspect
with demonstration of anatomy on cadavers & different
- Excellent session, relaxed and informal which encourages
questions to be asked and enhances learning
- Great session, learn alot!
- Relaxed atmosphere - good learning environment
- Excellent session - I look forward to the next!
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Announcement of new SuppoRTT Programme & changes in SSTP Leads
ROBOTIC SURGICAL TRAINING IN UK
Newcastle increases robotic training to six specialties
BIARGS Conference 2019 - Newcastle
1st Newcastle Conference on behalf of the British & Irish Association of Robo...
Osso VR Technology
Newcastle Surgical Training Centre adopts Osso VR Technology
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\EventPanel.xslt