CT2 Orthopaedic Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 2 (2017/18)
Date: November 29, 2017
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee comments from previous
- Excellent & highly recommended course.
- Excellent Faculty: candidate ratio & teaching.
- Good interaction between Trainers and Trainees. Clinical
application of techniques & integrating knowledge
- Well organised. Good level of teaching.
- Good small group teaching with excellent Faculty allowed for
good interactive learning.
- Good Facilities, very approachable Faculty
- Excellent teaching and amazing laparoscopic IT
- All very relevant session - excellent forming early basis for
revision for final exams
- Excellent anatomy, hands on experience, explanation of rarely
- Cadaveric Lab very useful. Faculty : Student ratio
- Really excellent and worthwhile
- Good course, well paced
- Good overall coverage from basics to new concepts
- Incredibly well ran and very appropriate
- Excellent Facility and course
|29||30||31|| || || || |
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Following the success of the Health Education North East SSTP Pilot in Genera...
Robotic Training in the UK
DAVINCI ROBOTIC TRAINING
Shaping The Future Of Surgery - Further Extension & Expansion of NSTC Facilities
Laproscopic Hysterectomy Cadaveric Course
Date: February 19 2018
Training the Trainer: Developing Teaching Skills Course
Date: March 15 2018
AO Shoulder and Elbow Trauma Course
Date: March 19 2018
Date: March 22 2018
The 2nd UK COLORECTAL ROBOTIC SURGERY CONFERENCE AND CADAVERIC
Date: March 26 2018
The 2nd HPB Robotic /Minimally Invasive Surgery Conference and Hands on Cadaveric Dissection Course
Date: March 28 2018