CT2 Orthopaedic Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 4 (2017/18)
Date: June 21, 2018
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee comments from previous
- Excellent & highly recommended course.
- Excellent Faculty: candidate ratio & teaching.
- Good interaction between Trainers and Trainees. Clinical
application of techniques & integrating knowledge
- Well organised. Good level of teaching.
- Good small group teaching with excellent Faculty allowed for
good interactive learning.
- Good Facilities, very approachable Faculty
- Excellent teaching and amazing laparoscopic IT
- All very relevant session - excellent forming early basis for
revision for final exams
- Excellent anatomy, hands on experience, explanation of rarely
- Cadaveric Lab very useful. Faculty : Student ratio
- Really excellent and worthwhile
- Good course, well paced
- Good overall coverage from basics to new concepts
- Incredibly well ran and very appropriate
- Excellent Facility and course
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Following the success of the Health Education North East SSTP Pilot in Genera...
Robotic Training in the UK
DAVINCI ROBOTIC TRAINING
Shaping The Future Of Surgery - Further Extension & Expansion of NSTC Facilities
Triathlon Knee Course
Date: October 27 2017
Advanced Anaesthetic Ultrasound
Date: October 30 2017
National Lap Colorectal
Date: November 06 2017
Newcastle Temporal Bone Surgery Course
Date: November 13 2017
Minor Surgical Skills for GPs
Date: November 14 2017
RCP Practical Skills
Date: November 15 2017