CT2 Orthopaedic Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 4 (2017/18)
Date: June 21, 2018
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee comments from previous
- Excellent & highly recommended course.
- Excellent Faculty: candidate ratio & teaching.
- Good interaction between Trainers and Trainees. Clinical
application of techniques & integrating knowledge
- Well organised. Good level of teaching.
- Good small group teaching with excellent Faculty allowed for
good interactive learning.
- Good Facilities, very approachable Faculty
- Excellent teaching and amazing laparoscopic IT
- All very relevant session - excellent forming early basis for
revision for final exams
- Excellent anatomy, hands on experience, explanation of rarely
- Cadaveric Lab very useful. Faculty : Student ratio
- Really excellent and worthwhile
- Good course, well paced
- Good overall coverage from basics to new concepts
- Incredibly well ran and very appropriate
- Excellent Facility and course
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Announcement of new SuppoRTT Programme & changes in SSTP Leads
ROBOTIC SURGICAL TRAINING IN UK
Newcastle increases robotic training to six specialties
BIARGS Conference 2019 - Newcastle
1st Newcastle Conference on behalf of the British & Irish Association of Robo...
Osso VR Technology
Newcastle Surgical Training Centre adopts Osso VR Technology
European Abdominal Wall Repair MasterClass
Date: June 24 2019
Date: June 25 2019
Surgical Techniques using Negative Pressure Therapy
Date: June 28 2019
Minor Surgical Skills for GPs
Date: June 28 2019
Advanced US Guided Biopsy Simulation
Date: July 01 2019
RCP Practical Skills Course
Date: July 03 2019