ST3 General Surgery Surgical Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 1 (2017/18)
Date: October 11, 2017
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee Comments from previous courses
- Content was absolutely appropriate!
- Excellent tips from Consultants about what to do if faced with
- Practical, hands on approach. Excellent knowledgeable
- Excellent case mix
- Excellent organisation, facilities, & Faculty
- Excellent - thank you!
- Plenty of time to learn instruments
- Excellent support and supervision
- Excellent hands on practical sessions
- Excellent organisation
- Excellent - would like more than 3 courses per year!
- Excellent teaching
- Superb Faculty - very engaging - excellent support
- Excellent facilities & Faculty, practical focus,
opportunity to practise skills
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Following the success of the Health Education North East SSTP Pilot in Genera...
Robotic Training in the UK
DAVINCI ROBOTIC TRAINING
Shaping The Future Of Surgery - Further Extension & Expansion of NSTC Facilities
Basic Knee Arthroscopy Cadaveric Course
Date: November 23 2017
Advanced ACL Cadaveric Course
Date: November 24 2017
19th Newcastle Functional Endonasal Sinus Surgery Dissection Course
Date: November 27 2017
Advanced Paediatric Surgical Trauma Cadaveric Course
Date: November 30 2017
Newcastle Functional Septorhinoplasty & Facial Plastics Cadaveric Course
Date: December 04 2017
Joint Injections for General Practitioners
Date: January 08 2018