ST3 General Surgery Surgical Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 2 (2017/18)
Date: January 15, 2018
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee Comments from previous courses
- Content was absolutely appropriate!
- Excellent tips from Consultants about what to do if faced with
- Practical, hands on approach. Excellent knowledgeable
- Excellent case mix
- Excellent organisation, facilities, & Faculty
- Excellent - thank you!
- Plenty of time to learn instruments
- Excellent support and supervision
- Excellent hands on practical sessions
- Excellent organisation
- Excellent - would like more than 3 courses per year!
- Excellent teaching
- Superb Faculty - very engaging - excellent support
- Excellent facilities & Faculty, practical focus,
opportunity to practise skills
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
|26||27||28|| || || || |
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Following the success of the Health Education North East SSTP Pilot in Genera...
Robotic Training in the UK
DAVINCI ROBOTIC TRAINING
Shaping The Future Of Surgery - Further Extension & Expansion of NSTC Facilities
Training the Trainer: Developing Teaching Skills Course
Date: March 15 2018
AO Shoulder and Elbow Trauma Course
Date: March 19 2018
Date: March 22 2018
The 2nd UK COLORECTAL ROBOTIC SURGERY CONFERENCE AND CADAVERIC
Date: March 26 2018
The 2nd HPB Robotic /Minimally Invasive Surgery Conference and Hands on Cadaveric Dissection Course
Date: March 28 2018
R C P Practical Skills Course
Date: April 18 2018