ST3 General Surgery Surgical Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 2 (2018/19)
Date: January 30, 2019
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee Comments from previous courses
- Content was absolutely appropriate!
- Excellent tips from Consultants about what to do if faced with
- Practical, hands on approach. Excellent knowledgeable
- Excellent case mix
- Excellent organisation, facilities, & Faculty
- Excellent - thank you!
- Plenty of time to learn instruments
- Excellent support and supervision
- Excellent hands on practical sessions
- Excellent organisation
- Excellent - would like more than 3 courses per year!
- Excellent teaching
- Superb Faculty - very engaging - excellent support
- Excellent facilities & Faculty, practical focus,
opportunity to practise skills
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Announcement of new SSTP Leads from 2018
ROBOTIC TRAINING IN THE UK
DAVINCI ROBOTIC TRAINING
LEADING CONSULTANT UROLOGIST INVITED TO BUCKINGHAM PLACE
Leading Consultant Urologist invited to Buckingham Palace
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\EventPanel.xslt