ST3 General Surgery Surgical Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 3 (2018/19)
Date: May 01, 2019
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee Comments from previous courses
- Content was absolutely appropriate!
- Excellent tips from Consultants about what to do if faced with
- Practical, hands on approach. Excellent knowledgeable
- Excellent case mix
- Excellent organisation, facilities, & Faculty
- Excellent - thank you!
- Plenty of time to learn instruments
- Excellent support and supervision
- Excellent hands on practical sessions
- Excellent organisation
- Excellent - would like more than 3 courses per year!
- Excellent teaching
- Superb Faculty - very engaging - excellent support
- Excellent facilities & Faculty, practical focus,
opportunity to practise skills
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Announcement of new SuppoRTT Programme & changes in SSTP Leads
ROBOTIC SURGICAL TRAINING IN UK
Newcastle increases robotic training to six specialties
BIARGS Conference 2019 - Newcastle
1st Newcastle Conference on behalf of the British & Irish Association of Robo...
Osso VR Technology
Newcastle Surgical Training Centre adopts Osso VR Technology
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\EventPanel.xslt