ST4 General Surgery Surgical Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 3 (2019/20)
Date: July 01, 2020
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee Comments from previous courses
- Excellent to have this course as part of the rotation
- Expert advice onhand to ask regarding the procedures (Vascular,
Colorectal, and Upper GI Consultants all present)
- Excellent organisation and relevance
- Excellent opportunity to try procedures which are not done
- Excellent resources - good Trainee / Trainer ratio.
- Excellent case mix
- Excellent hands on practical sessions
- Strong Consultant level input. Excellent resources and
- Good mix of practical & theory
- Excellent course overall
- Well organised, good mix of practical skills
- Good mix of anatomy, video and practical sessions
- Excellent course - more please!
- Practical sessions excellent
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Announcement of new SuppoRTT Programme & changes in SSTP Leads
ROBOTIC SURGICAL TRAINING IN UK
Newcastle increases robotic training to six specialties
BIARGS Conference 2019 - Newcastle
1st Newcastle Conference on behalf of the British & Irish Association of Robo...
Osso VR Technology
Newcastle Surgical Training Centre adopts Osso VR Technology
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\EventPanel.xslt