Urology Intermediate Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 3 (2017/18)
Date: May 16, 2018
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee Comments from previous Intermediate Urology
- Good well thought out and organised course.
- Useful to learn the theory behind different procedures.
Experienced Surgeons imparting advice on tricks and tips.
- It is extremely useful to have these training days with our
peers and Trainers from the Region
- Critique of my current technique is very useful for my
development as a Surgeon
- Extremely useful to be exposed to different ways of practice in
- Excellent distillation of Trainers advice and experiences
- Thank you - it has been a really valuable experience
- Very informative and enjoyable session
- Excellent teaching day over-all
- Very useful to be able to ask the Faculty questions without
- One to one teaching without the time pressure of Theatre
- Wet Lab excellent.
- Excellent Faculty
- Practical sessions and tips were very useful
ROYAL COLLEGE OF ENGLAND ACCREDITATION
The Newcastle Surgical Training Centre - has become the first centre in Engla...
NSTC & HEALTH EDUCATION NORTH EAST SURGICAL SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAMME (SSTP)
Announcement of new SSTP Leads from 2018
ROBOTIC TRAINING IN THE UK
DAVINCI ROBOTIC TRAINING
LEADING CONSULTANT UROLOGIST INVITED TO BUCKINGHAM PLACE
Leading Consultant Urologist invited to Buckingham Palace
Temporal Bone Surgery Course
Date: November 19 2018
Paeditaric Trauma Course
Date: November 22 2018
Date: November 26 2018
Basic Knee Arthroscopy & ACL Cadaveric Course
Date: November 29 2018
Minor Surgical Skills for General Practitioners
Date: December 03 2018
Year 5 Medical Student Training Day
Date: January 14 2019