Urology Intermediate Skills Training Programme (SSTP) - Session 3 (2018/19)
Date: July 02, 2019
Delivered by: Newcastle Surgical Training Centre (NSTC)
Contact: Mrs Sue Dent
Trainee Comments from previous Intermediate Urology
- Good well thought out and organised course.
- Useful to learn the theory behind different procedures.
Experienced Surgeons imparting advice on tricks and tips.
- It is extremely useful to have these training days with our
peers and Trainers from the Region
- Critique of my current technique is very useful for my
development as a Surgeon
- Extremely useful to be exposed to different ways of practice in
- Excellent distillation of Trainers advice and experiences
- Thank you - it has been a really valuable experience
- Very informative and enjoyable session
- Excellent teaching day over-all
- Very useful to be able to ask the Faculty questions without
- One to one teaching without the time pressure of Theatre
- Wet Lab excellent.
- Excellent Faculty
- Practical sessions and tips were very useful